Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kyle's Post

I wouldn't say that I get blue so much as I get stressed. I'm usually a very happy person, and when stress finds it's way into my life I try not to act sad because I despise having people feel sorry for me. I like to cheer people up and I'm usually good at it. I don't want to have to burden people with my problems because people have enough of their own. A main way that I cope with my stress is by listening to music. Music expresses so many emotions and has a way to bait the positive ones out of you. Whenever I'm stressed at school, with family, friends I decide to listen to my track of "Happy Songs" on my ipod and I'm in a better mood to deal with the source of my stress.

No comments: