Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, September 15, 2008

Scarlet's Post

When I have the blues I usually like to bake myself a Betty Crocker's Devil's Food Chocolate Cake. In my opinion that is the best kind of therapy there is, along with the company of good friends. After going through my classmates posts, I realize that when I am blue it is over something that is really not that bad. Hannah on the other hand had to go through her parents divorce and Sarah had two of her close family members pass away within a month of each other, that must have been even harder to deal with compared to what I get blue about. I realized that maybe I don't help other people when they are blue as much as I should, so next time anyone I know is down I'm gonna bake them a delicious chocolate cake and let them talk about their problems instead of feeling blue about my minor incidents.

No comments: