Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Timmy's Post

When I'm feeling blue, I usually go to bed and sleep. When I wake up, I feel refreshed and ready for anything (hypothetically speaking of course). After that I tend to listen to mellow music to calm my nerves a bit more, but after that I'm basically cured.

No comments: