Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, October 20, 2008

Caroline's Post

The topic that I would really like to talk about in my ninth grade speech is, “Questions I am living.” I feel like this is a topic that everyone could elaborate on. Maybe if we choose this topic, some people could change it to “Questions that I ask myself,” if they don’t like the original. I really seemed to notice this topic and I really like the idea. I believe that everyone could really make this topic their own, and after twelve years at Pine Point, there are certainly a lot of question that I can think of.

No comments: