Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Friday, October 31, 2008

HaNnAh's PoSt

Dear Mr. Salsich,
I agree with all of the post's below, but the most enjoyable thing for me in English class is freestyle writing. I love that we can bring in songs and simply write what we feel. Something that could be changed in my opinion is English Class notes. I feel sometimes distracted and start drawing random things. Also, I still think it's a little unclear on what we should be writing down. Other than that though, English class is really enjoyable this year!
Fondly,
A serious 9th grade English student (Hannah)

No comments: