Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wendell's Post

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
Here Without You-3 Doors Down

These lines from the song Here Without You by 3 Doors Down reminds me of Dexter Green. He thought and dreamed about Judy all the time. She would be in his dreams but he couldn't have her for she was out of his league. His lonely mind was filled with images of her and he could not get rid of them.

No comments: