Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Carolines post

Recently my grandfather and dad have been going through a rough time. My grandmother and two aunts have past away within the last two years, and though they were stepsisters and a stepmother, it really hurt them.  I think that I was able to help my grandfather in a very simple way. Since he is spending more time with us, I just try to be very cheerful and supportive around him. Over the break, he made a toast to those three people and started to cry half way through saying his wife’s name, but as soon as all of his grandchildren and family smiled and patted him on the back, he was able to smile back. 

No comments: