Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Timmy's Post

One thing I regret is not being around for my grandfather's death. At the time, I was in Canada enjoying myself watching lacrosse, but a lot of other people were crowded around his bed at his house watching him peacefully drift out of life. The thing I regret most about this is the family aspect. He thought that family was very important in life, so he built a dwelling for the family to come visit in. I wish that I could have helped to complete more of the family in his last few hours of life.

No comments: