Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, January 5, 2009

Anna's post

In a way I agree with Sarah and Hannah. There is a certain loveliness to ones bedroom. It is a quiet home base, but while I find peace in solitude, being alone with my thoughts does not allow me to escape the frustrations and troubles of life. One place where I am able to truly unwind lies half a mile away in a small and simple space above the garage of a friend. It holds the fond memories of the past as well as the promise of smiles to come. I am not a regular visitor of this place, maybe seeing it once every couple of weeks, but perhaps that makes it all the more beautiful. When I walk up the stairs, greeted by the laughter and a pouch of capri-sun, the rest of the world floats away. The room is an island, and my troubles are lost in a sea of happiness.

No comments: