Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hannah's Second Post

Another literal island I go to is Block Island. Block Island is one of my favorite places to go in the summer because you can only get there by boat so it's not really overpopulated. Also, when I want to be by myself I can just take off and go shopping for a while or take a walk yet feel really comfortable and calm.

No comments: