Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, January 31, 2009

Olivia's post

I feel confined mostly all the time, but when I fell really confined is when I think that no one cares and my mom and dad are mad at me and when my sister picks on me. I usually go to my room when I feel like this and listen to music and finish my homework if I have any. Sometimes I will stay in my room and not go down stairs until dinner time because I am afraid of what they will say. I think I put it on myself, because in my mind I think everyone is out to get me and I'm afraid to face my fears. No matter how hard I try to face them I can't, and it goes in a big circle, over and over again. The situation gets better than worse, better than worse. It gets annoying after a while, and that's when I feel even more confined.

No comments: