Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wendell's Post

The place that makes me calm and happy is being anywhere with snow and my snowboard. When I go down a trail at a ski resort, all my worries and restless feelings are washed away, and replaced with complete serenity. But most of all, I love to go snowboarding in powder. Powder (in my mind) is the essence of getting up early and driving to your favorite mountain just to get first tracks. When I ride in powder, it is like I am floating on a cloud. If I somehow fall while riding in powder, it is actually fun, because you just go whoomph.

No comments: