Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ceilie's Post

Flaws are what makes one human. I have many of these flaws, from my clumsiness to my overbearing loquaciousness, my faults are what make me me. One of my most infamous flaws is my irritating desire to make everything perfect. As one would usually see that as an ideal quality, it has done nothing but harmed me in the past. It causes me to take the most simple task, such as writing my name, and made me analyze every aspect of my actions, then go back and made it better. Because of this fault I have literally spent long lengths of time fixing the way I have written my name at the top of a handout given to me in class. This flaw of mine does nothing but waste my time because as my mother always told me as a kid, "Nothing is perfect", and this theory is only proven more as I write this short paragraph about my imperfections.



No comments: