Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hannah's Post <3

Flaws are simply like mistakes. You have them and then simply overcome them. A flaw I have would be my competitiveness. When playing sports, it's not about winning for me but knowing that I gave it my all. After playing a game, instead of pointing out the posotive things I did, I critque myself and really try to help myself improve. In a way this can be helpful as an athlete, and it some ways it can just bring your self asteem down. In the future, I am going to start just focussing on the games I love and knowm and do my best.

No comments: