Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, February 23, 2009

Julie's Post

Honestly, a question such as this one couldn't be harder. I believe that I have not lived long enough to really discover myself and know who I am. Deep down inside a person, we are not just boys and girls who go to Pine Point school, we are people so different from our exterior appearances. But, even so, I don't really know (yet) the contents of the deep ocean inside me. I hope that in a few years, we can all answer this question with a real answer.

No comments: