Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, February 21, 2009

Olivia's post

The two biggest flaws I have are not being confident enough, and complaining. Ever since the sixth grade, my friends have always been saying stop complaining. I would always complain if things didn't go my way, but not in a princess way. I would have too much emotional baggage, and it would weigh down my relationships with people and they would get annoyed. I still complain, but not as much and not about stupid things. Which leads me into my next flaw, self confidence. Every time report cards come around my teachers always say that I'm a good student, but I don't believe in my self. I always think I can't do something or am too afraid to try or ask something. Which isn't true, but once you see someone who has everything, it kind of puts you down, and that's what happened to me. This year I felt like I had new chances to take and it was a clean slate. It turned out to be true. Some of it hasn't gone my way, but I have dealt with it, and just think that maybe someday I will get the chance.

No comments: