Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Timmy's Post

I tend to feel confined almost all of them time because of my diet. Whenever I see someone eating something wheaty and delicious, I think to myself how great it would be to eat something like that, but I only eat things that are gluten-free (usually) and healthy (generally). Knowing that I can't even choose what I want to eat makes me feel very confined. The annoying thing is that I know that if I do eat something gluten-y, I will pay the consequences, and that is what makes me feel the most confined because now matter what I do, I will either be gluten-deprived or uncomfortable.

No comments: