Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Friday, February 20, 2009

Tristan's Post

"The most dangerous flaws are those which are good in moderation." This quote may seem confusing at first sight, but I feel as if it applies to me and my main flaw. My main flaw is my tendency to be amicable. At first, this may seem to not be a flaw, making it the more dangerous. This flaw is more dangerous because it is a good quality when used in check, in moderation. When this quality is not used in check, it distracts others, myself, and it tends to get me in trouble. I have worse flaws, but they are rarely expressed, and I think my tendency to be amicable is the most applicable for most.

No comments: