Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ceilie's Post

Me and my sister Millie's relationship is no different than any other bond between an older and a younger sister, but that doesn't make it any less special. From spending hours on the beach as kids, building sandcastles and watching the tide devour them, to endlessly quoting and laughing about this week's episode of "The Office", there is never a dull moment when we're together. Friday nights have become less than a night of freedom and more of an evening to recap each others' busy weeks in great detail. And with a close relationship like this one, we have our fair share of sour moments. In what seems like the blink of an eye, a pleasant conversation about clothing, can turn into a heated debate on who owns which pair of jeans. In the end, as much as I resent her sometimes, there's not a moment when I truly wish she was never in my life. She's been at my side through thick and thin and everything in between. She's a constant reminder of who I am and who I should never try to not be. She's my living scrapbook of my childhood. She's my sister. 

No comments: