Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hannah's Post

This topic has been by far the most difficult to think about. I have been courageous by standing before the class and giving a presentation, even though I hate public speaking and by going outside my comfort zone and going to a nursing home for the eighth grade assessment project. But for me, the most courageous thing I have done occured this year over the last few months. Over these last few months I have learned to voice my opinion no matter how difficult and intimidating it may be. I have realized that if you don't communicate and speak your mind, things may not go the way you planned. I have realized that communitcation is key wheather it's with your friends, family or teachers and that I have learned a good lesson.

No comments: