Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 20, 2009

Lydia's Post

I often try to step out of the spotlight for the sake of my friends. When one of them has a problem and need to talk about it, I don't usually realize at first how important their problem is. However, after they have been subtly hinting at it for a few minutes, I realize that they really need to talk about it. I choose this time to step out of the spotlight and focus on them, because I know that however much I try to relate my own experiences, what they really need is to talk about themselves.

No comments: