Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lydia's Post

Personally, I don't like crying. I don't like to cry and I don't like it when people cry too much. I don't mean to say that it is wrong to show your emotions; I support someone who is brave enough to leave themselves so exposed. I guess my problem is that to me, some things aren't worth being vulnerable for. I feel that I have to save my tears for something that really matters to me, not just let loose whenever life throws me something that I don't agree with. So I guess my answer is yes, I can understand why some men are afraid to cry.

No comments: