Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, April 19, 2009

Teddy's Post

I have been almost completely "out of the spotlight" ever since fourth grade. I almost never say anything in large groups, and even in small groups I still don't say very much. I usually like to keep to myself most of the time, but this year, I'm beginning to step into "the spotlight" more often. I'm still pretty shy, but I don't have as much trouble talking to a couple people at a time. I'm still not sure if I'll be able to do my speech in front of the whole school though. I think I'll get too nervous and mess up a lot. 

No comments: