Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Anna's Post

My life 20 years from now is a mystery, and I am thankful for the ambiguity of my future. I don't know where I will be when I am thirty-five. I don't know where I want to be when I am thiry-five. I don't want my life to be planned out, scripted and drafted like a map or an outline. I have no concrete plans or passionate hopes for my future except perhaps that love and happiness stay with me. I will take things as they come in life.

No comments: