Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ceilie's Post

I don't know the specifics of where I will be in twenty years, but I do know that I want to be happy. I don't want to spend my life waking up each day and dreading the next twenty four hours ahead of me. Sure, there will be days that aren't as sunny as the others, but I don't want to be thirty-five years old and realize I'm not happy. I would also like to try my hardest to achieve my dreams. Living in regret is one of my biggest fears, and I want to try as hard as I can to at least know that I put my heart and soul into working towards my dreams. In the end, I can't guarantee where I'm going and what I'll be doing in twenty years, but hopefully I'll be living the way I want to, without any regrets. 

No comments: