Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hannah's Post

Kindness is around me everyday. When i'm in the hallway, someone always says "hi" to me. When I get hurt or feel bad, a classmate or friend is always there to comfort me. A more signfigant time that I have felt/ needed kindess was when I moved from Stamford to Mystic. That move was devestating to me and the transation was somewhat easier due to the kindess of my neighbors up here in Mystic. I still ocassionaly get sad because I miss my friends in Stamford but then I look at everything I have gained up here in Mystic and I am ok because I know everything happens for a reason.

No comments: