Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Julie's Post

The most important items in my "baggage" as I prepare to leave Pine Point are the values that we have been taught at Pine Point. Coming from a not-so-well ranked public middle school in the middle of the countryside, not much respect for others was taught. I have learned that the most important things in life are not how well you do in school, but rather the ability to treat people the right way. On top of the memories, the laughs, and the friends that I will carry with me through the upcoming years, the moral values will also follow me long after I leave Pine Point School.

No comments: