Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Julie's Post

I agree with Caroline: Pine Point as a whole will always stay a memory for me. The memories that I have created with the Class of 2009 will not only be memories, but they will become treasures that I don't intend to forget anytime soon. Everything in its own holds memories and I don't think I am capable of picking a favorite. However, graduation is coming up soon and I think that will be the highlight of my Pinepoint career...

No comments: