Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memories :)

I have so many memories here at Pine Point School and here are just some of the many that I can remember. One of my favorites was in seventh grade when we were in Science class and Ceilie went to go wash her hands and the top of the sink flew off and water was going everywhere. I love this memory this because I can just remember all of us doubled over laughing and it was quite the experience. My second memory actually occured a few weeks ago when the ninth grade made the firepit. To me it's always nice when the class gets together and does something fun and productive. I know that there won't be many more times that all of us can eat pizza,soda, popsicles and smores together and play fun games. Therefore, we must treasure these moments. These are the memories that stood out to me most and it's so hard to narrow them down since memories are being made every day.

No comments: