Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Olivia's Post

This is probably one of the most stressful times of the year. We have a bunch of homework, and tests, including the finals and projects due, and just somehow you have to do it. At first, I’m totally angry with the teachers for giving WAY too much to do, and this usually ends up with a bunch or teachers talking to our class about slacking off, and how we shouldn’t because there are four weeks left and you can’t give up just because you got into a school. I get fed up with hearing this about a million times a day. I know they are right, but I’m so tired from sports and the work that part of me doesn’t want to do anything at all. The thing that usually motivates me is music, especially when I’m feeling stressed by the work, music helps me work even harder. For example today, I came home went up to my room, put on some up beat tunes and music that I liked, and whipped out my French and math. I noticed that I was working faster, almost to the beat of the music. Then at 4:45 I was finished and had time to write fortunes for the carnival, take a shower and then work on paragraph for English. This all was finished by seven( while doing this I was looking at something interesting on AOL, too), and now all I need to do is my history project!

No comments: