Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Parker's Post

A "dream come true scenario" of mine would be if I was in some kind of band by then. Also, if I was to play lacrosse in college, that would also be a "dream come true." But if I don't follow through with either one of these dreams, it would be okay. I only hope to, at least, be well-off in whatever I may choose to do. I hope to have a well-paying job that I can support a household with.

No comments: