Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Teddy's Post

I lost confidence in myself and I have been uncomfortable in large groups of people for a while. I felt sad and I was really timid. However, recently, because of the kindness of others, I have started to get my confidence back. I've started making new friends, and I'm more comfortable in large groups than I used to be. I have finally been able to feel kindness as a more powerful force in life. Kindness is helping me get back "on my feet", and getting my confidence back.

No comments: