Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tristan's Post!

You left me battered an broken
Thrown off the cliff of love
You were a demon then, my demon
weighing me down with the baggage of my own heart
You bore the burden too
although I did not know it
You carried it strongly
Using it with other people
for yourself
I hid mine away, where it couldn't hurt me
deep down, like a storm at the bottom of the ocean
You brought it up
And took it away
Thank you.

No comments: