Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, May 4, 2009

Wendell's Post

I have lost numerous items in my life. Everyday, I lose my pencil, but end up finding it in my pocket when I get home. Also, I have lost my grandma and grandpa. Both of these important people in my life died from lung cancer, my grandma from my Mom's side and my grandpa from my Dad's side. I have also lost some friendships. When I came to PPS last year, I lost several friends from Westerly, however, I hope to gain these friendships again upon my return to the high-school in the fall.

No comments: