Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zack's Post

It's true; I don't know what the next twenty years hold in store for me, and there is a lot I won't have control over. Realistically I'd like to be thirteen years into a career in the Coast guard, be married and have two kids, older girl and younger boy. One the way I would like to have played soccer at the academy, have done some spectacular climbing, made Eagle Scout, and finished reading The Sillmarillion. Unrealistically I'd like to be with NASA up in space living out all the science ficton I've read. To be up in space somewhere pushing the limits of physics and the human mind is the most spectacular thing I can think of. I know it's crazy, and there are a million to one odds that it will never happen, but I just watched Star Trek this afternoon and it was awsome.

No comments: