Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, June 1, 2009

Lydia's second post

As I’m reading all these posts I’m remembering a lot of other memories I want to share so I shall list them AHORA (sorry for any repeats, there were some I couldn’t not mention):

- Spelunking at Camp Whiteman
- Pictionary with Rashad, Anna, Ceilie, and Scarlet
- Our life jacket circle on the boat (sorry Ceilie)
- Kyle’s and my stories is forth grade typing class
- Lab partners with Timmy last year- come on Eileen!
- Timmy and me dominating at tarjetas dobles
- Un boom
- Man with a plan
- The bus shooting
- Honduras
- Sneaker night in Honduras (“Thomas, what are you doing?” “Uh.. coming to your sneaker night”)
- Choosing Mrs. Cogan :)
- The mountain trip (MOUNTAIN PIRATES!!!!)/ riddles on the mountain trip
- That class social at Caroline’s house when we kept calling Bill Hagen towel boy
- Pine cobble and bement
- Rashad and me dissecting our frog in seventh grade
- Discovery girls/ national geographic kids (such a loooong dog)
- The garden party
- Scarlet looking like George Gershwin
- K/1 family night
- Anchorman quotes with Tristan in 6th grade
- Tristan in general (I love you tristan)
- That one seussical rehearsal that was really fun
- Faculty basketball game
- Sign language (I pray for your dark dead blue nickel bacon pudding)
- Girl talk in England- one of the best nights ever
- Run DMC tribute band
- ZOX concert with Scarlet :)
- CATS
- Joseph’s movie previews
- Xan’s many colors of pants
- Bling day
- “it always feels like somebody’s watching me!”
- quassszzzz
- NCAA lax tournaments (woot)
- Reading to timmy and parker in Tuesday study hall
- Snuggle club
- Playing with the toys in the art room
- Those egg cars we made in fifth grade
- 9:47- we are family!
- Condricthyes slideshow- sharks have never been so funny
- The gang behind the mosh pit killings
- Bird reports
- That picture of me making a birdhouse in second grade
- EVAN!!!!!
- Lord of the rings
- Steffen kuscera
- The very silly song
- Talking about alumnae
- Will wanting a girl with a short skirt and a loooooong jacket
- Our last lacrosse game
- Building the fire pit/ driving the gator
- Carving pumpkins with the French kids
- “she cut two holes: one for her eye, one for her shotgun”
- the people kate and I stayed with at pine cobble
- 7th grade beach day
- FML, MLIA
- Eraser cap earrings
- Judy Moody
- Passing notes in second grade with ceilie
- How hot IS george clooney?
- Everything else that I didn’t mention

Sorry this is kindof annoyingly extensive but I didn’t want to leave any out. Thank you so much class of ’09 (and ’08 and ’10) for all these wonderful memories! I love you guys

No comments: