Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Blues- Anna

I am lucky enough to be able to look back on my fourteen years of life and say that I have never truly experienced the blues. Like Scarlet, I hear about some of the tragedies my friends have been through and can not even imagine the feelings they must have dealt with. I think that when I am faced with something that would cause me to feel the blues, my immediate response would be to go to my friends. I believe that any pain coursing within my world would at least be muted by a companion, simply sitting by my side.

No comments: