Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, September 18, 2008

lydias post

Though I dont get blue very often, I am usually good at dealing with it. If I can get my mind off it temporarily, it doesnt seem like such a big deal later on. I usually listen to music, read, or watch tv. If i can get myself involved in that, it takes my mind off of whatever had made me upset and it is easier to cope with.

No comments: