Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, September 15, 2008

Hannah's Post <3

When I have the blues, one way I feel better is when I open up to someone. For example, when my parent's were going though a divorce, there was a lot going on and at times I would get confused and upset. When I was feeling bad I would talk to friends or family and then I would feel better. In my opinion, if something is bugging you or makes you sad you should communicate. Communication is key in relationships and I'm very glad to know that my friends and family are there for me through the good and the bad.

No comments: