Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, September 15, 2008

When I'm Blue

Whenever I'm mad or sad I usually listen to music and read a book. I'll turn on my Ipod, lay down with one of my favorite books and just listen to one of my playlists or all of my music. The music helps me relax and wind down after getting in a fight with someone or finding out something unpleasant and the book distracts me from what has happened. Its like they take the anger right out of my mind and replace it with happiness. It is such a relief after listening music and reading a book that I usually forget about being mad at that particular person.

No comments: