Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, November 2, 2008

I cannot even begin to thank you for being such a great teacher. As I visit schools today, I see that next year and the upcoming years, there will be lots of essays to write and lots of books to read, but I feel like it's not going to be as difficult to do all those things because we know how to do them already. You are always in a good mood and it makes English class so much better. I agree with Anna. The literary discussions are a great help and I think we should do more of them. They really help me understand every detail of the book.
Julie

No comments: