Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, November 3, 2008

Tristan's Post!

I think that the best part of English class would be the break, because it really helps me clear my head and prepare for the oncoming lesson. Even though they are short, they definitely help me stay focused for longer. One little thing that I think could be improved would be the lesson blog. I think if we had all of our lessons posted on the blog, we would be able to look back at old lessons, and be able to maybe see the next day's lesson to see what we would need to bring to class.

No comments: