Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Anna's post

Perhaps like Sarah said, regrets are things we should not carry with us, but regardless of what I have learned from my mistakes, there is a part of me that wishes I didn't make them in the first place. When I look back on blunders I have made in the past, nothing in particular stands out. I think my biggest regrets lie in the seemingly insignificant moments when I have said something I don't mean. I can not remember a time when I have purposely hurt another person, however I know that in a rage of frustration or a moment of ignorance, I have said words that were both unnecessary and wrong. I have learned that no matter how small and meaningless a rude comment may appear to be, words hurt more than anything else, and I hate to think that there have been occassions when I have contributed to inflicting that kind of pain. It is true that i have learned from these occassions, but that does not justify them in any sense.

No comments: