Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kyle's Post

Some people think that we shouldn't regret anything in life and take it as a lesson learned. However, I feel that we can't have no regrets otherwise what will we learn from? "Our regrets" is another way of saying "our mistakes" to me. Usually all of our regrets result from something we view as being a mistake. No one can go through life without mistakes so thats why no one can go through life without regrets. We can only look back and learn from our regrets. My resolution for myself is to try and practice one of our school's core values to the best of my ability, integrity. I want to better myself as a person in all aspects, not just academics. I want to be viewed as the person who never said anyting bad about anyone, the person who never told a lie to someone, the person who you can always count on. Thats what I want to be and I know I can become this person because if I want it bad enough than it will come to pass.

No comments: