Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Caroline's post

I agree with Sarah. I don't think that we should spend our time thinking about our past mistakes because they help us learn. Of course I wish I could go back in time and fix things, but I can't. I wish I had spent more time with my grandmother and my two aunts. I realize now that I hardly knew them. For the past three years, a relative has passed away in June. I was not close with any of these three people, and now I want to know who they really are. If I could go back in time, I would spend more time with them, see who they really are. Now that they are gone, I  have missed my chances.

No comments: