Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, December 8, 2008

Sarahs Post=]

I think that everything has a purpose, and that no one should have any regrets. If I was to choose one event in my life that was unfortunate, and that if I had the capability to rewind my life, I would go back and fix it, I would probably go back to this summer. Over the summer I went behind my fathers back and slept over a persons house who I should not of been over. I didn't quite think about the future and what my consequences would be if I were to get caught, but I was simply living in the care-free moment. When my father found out, he was mortified, if not more than I. A resolution I have made to stop betraying my father, is to simply listen to him, and to think more clearly about my future. 

No comments: