Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kate's Post

Alot of people belive that we should not have regrets, but no matter what there is always going to be something you wish you didnt do or didnt say. The majority of things I regret are little things, like not speaking up. For excample, when the 9th grade kids and parents came to talk about drug use, Ikept all my thoughts to me and I didnt add to the conversation. If I spoke up every one in the room would have none how I felt about the topic, but now no one does, I missed my chance at sharing my felling that night. The good thing about this regret is that I can now learn from that and the next time I have a thought I can speak out.

No comments: