Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ceilie's Post

I try to not regret what I have done in the past, but I do have a tendency to dwell on little, insignificant mistakes I have made. No matter how hard I try, I can't help but sometimes feel that I somehow went down the wrong path of life by making a simple mistake. One thing I really regret is not taking enough risks in my life. Sure, now I seem like I maybe do things on a whim or act without overanalyzing my actions. But years ago I seemed hesitant about life, always questioning the things I did, what effect it may have on me, and what other people would think. I have outgrown that stage. I still think before acting, but I think responsibly, not about everything that may result from this action. Even today, I wish I hadn't been uncertain about doing something a little risky, but rather gone with my gut. 

No comments: