Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hannah's Post

I agree with Ceilie in the way that I definitly regret the small things, but something I still regret to this day is haunting me. In 7th grade, I got into a fight with my best friend. We were like sisters and did pretty much everything together and then all of a sudden things changed. Once she started going out with this boy we were slowly drifting apart, mainly because her boyfriend and I didn't get along. Her boyfriend and I tried to get along and my best friend and I had many long talks about it, but nothing was being resolved until she dumped him only to find out that it caused more drama. So over the course of that year we both left the friendship like it was nothing. I still get upset about it because this person was so important to me and now she's gone her way and I am slowly going mine and there's nothing I can do about it.

No comments: