Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rashad's Post

Though I don't have very many regrets in my life, one thing that I regret the most was for a music project last year. I was going through some dramatic changes in my family life I did not have much time to think about my actions, and I decided to copy an essay off of  the web. This scored me two in-school suspensions, and this was probably one of the worst moments in my life. Though I did this I am happy that I got my eyes opened in middle school and not in high school or college, where I could have gotten expelled or even arrested. One thing that I could have done to change this was to take advantage of my little free time and long 2 month period that Mrs. Lozis had given us for this, instead of holding it off until the las week of two.

No comments: